Sunday, January 24, 2010

Video Editing is hard Y'all

I was trying to edit the footage I took during our DMZ tour into something that you guys could watch. Not only is the video size allotment for this blog miniscule, but the video editing software I have is very difficult to navigate. At some point I deleted all the sound from the video. I don't know how. It was impossible to fix once deleted. I'll try again from scratch tomorrow, but for now here's the silent version. Just imagine that it's in sepia tones and piano music is playing in the background. (The guy in uniform up front is explaining everything so it'll all make more sense with sound.)


ACTUALLY,

Blogger refuses to upload the video. The popup that refuses my wish to share video clips is all in Japanese, so I don't even know why it won't upload.

UGGH. You win this round video editing.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment