Monday, July 20, 2009

Packing

Everyone asks us how we will pack up everything for a year in two bags. The answer for me (Caleb) is that I wont. I'm allowed two fifty pound bags, but I want to take just one. With carry one and personal item. The things I'm packing are mostly dress cloths and some personal entertainment items. I'm not going to take a bunch of books because there are books in English there and even if I took a whole suitcase full I would just run out later rather than sooner. Thats why its better to bring a couple of books that are important like my Bible and the book I'm reading. I'm not going to bring a bunch of tee shirts because I can get those there and some I'm sure will be left by old teachers. Some jeans for the weekends will be nearly the only casual pants I bring. There really isn't that much I have to take. I will mail myself things like my big winter coat rather than pack them. When I went for a year as an exchange student one bag was enough so I dont think that it could be different this time. I think that I will end up being able to get it all in together.

No comments:

Post a Comment